coffeehouse off the square
Old Ship Parish House, Fellowship Hall
107 Main Street
Hingham, MA 02043
• All events are at 8 PM on the third Saturday of the month, except for the Christmas Concert which is at 4:00 pm on a Sunday in December.
• All except split bills and the Christmas Concert begin with an open microphone.
Come and let us hear you.
• Admission is $15 at the door and benefits the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee.
The coffeehouse is always in need of volunteers, be it with stage setup and takedown, kitchen help, postering and publicity, or on the music committee. We very much need your help. Please get in touch with us at: 781-749-1767 or email@example.com
The handicapped-accessible Parish Hall, 107 Main Street, Hingham Square, is just up from the Loring Hall Theater, on the MBTA’s 220 bus from Quincy Center, and a scenic long walk from the West Hingham commuter rail station.
For more information, call (781) 740-0628.
Contact person: Eric Eldering Cornetta
Please Visit & Like us on our Facebook Page.
SCHEDULE FOR 2017 - 2018
September 16th - Guy Van Duser & Billy Novick
October 21st - Toni Lynn Washington w/Paul Speidel
November 18th - Don White
January 20th - Fellswater
February 17th - Bow Thayer
- - - - - March 17th - - - - - -
Katie McD’s Cross County Band and Martin Butler - After their memorable past performances we are delighted to again present Katie McD’s group with bodhran player Martin Butler. Galway born and raised, Katie is an accomplished singer-songwriter–guitarist many CDs as well as songs in films. Tipperary’s Martin Butler has been heard at Hingham’s Snug and as part of the Celtic group Cunla Dear. Katie and Martin are joined by band mates Danielle Kleeman on flute, piano and vocals, and Marie Kettenring on Irish fiddle. It is sure to be a memorable evening that will have you stomping out the beat. www.katiemcd.com
- - - - - April 21st - - - - - -
Wheelhouse Rodeo - Are they pirates or casually dressed yachtsmen?
The answer is that they are a powerful, imaginative northeastern bluegrass band. As they say themselves, “What was once a bluegrass cover band (is now) a songwriting machine” They have over 25 originals with “Land Line Lose” and “Ghost of John” being among the best known. A recent memorable outdoor concert celebrated the renovation of Hull’s Fort Revere. .Now you can hear them indoors in our
- - - - - May 19th - - - - - -
Andy & Judy
- Andy and Judy Daigle have blossomed as a duo with a broad repertory and are well worth hearing. Judy’s glorious voice alone is worth an evening’s attention and Andy’s guitar playing and rich complementary voice complete the duo. As one writer has said ”Andy and Judy’s music is outstanding and exceptionally well crafted. They write well. They compose well, and they perform together spectacularly with captivating harmonies.
We are proud to have them to finish this season and hope to see you there. http://www.andyjudysing.com/